Thursday, November 12, 2009

Don't Look Back

It was so hard to get out of my nice warm bed this morning!! It's freezing and rainy and nasty...a good sleep in and stay in bed day lol. Anyways, long story short..I got up made my coffee and met with my God like every morning :)One of the things I read decided he was going to destroy it. He was destroying it because their ways had become so evil and ungodly. God told Lot and his family to run from that place and not look back, but Lots wife didn't listen and looked back. She instantly died. This mad me think about how God tell us to turn and run away from our own sinful ways. God tell us to repent, turn way, and not to look back to that sin. When we look back at what we're leaving or what we've done, we can start to get tempted again and start to compromising on the issues which burdens and kills our spirits. God tells us not to look back for a reason just like he told Lot and his family for their own good and safety. So DON'T LOOK BACK! Keep looking FORWARD at the new things God is doing in you you and what he has planned for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment